Holidays in Istria
Holiday in Croatia to discover the peninsula of Istria at your own pace.
Visit its most beautiful towns: Pula, Poreč and Rovinj, national parc Brijuni, island of Cres and Lošinj and the seaside resort of Opatija.
Visits and excursions
Ideas of one-day visits and excursions in Istria.
- Visit the national park of Brijuni islands.
- Visit the peninsula of Rovinj .
- Visit the town of Poreč and its famous basilica.
- Visit the Roman city of Pula.
- Visit the seaside resort of Opatija.
- Visit the hilltop villages of Pazin, Hum, Vodnjan and Motovun in Istria’s countryside.
- Visit the islands of Cres and Lošinj (take the ferry at Brestova)
* More information about ferries and catamarans at Jadrolinija.hr
* Check how much time you need to reach your destination at ViaMichelin.com
Choose this holiday if you arrive in Croatia by car or in Pula by plane, and if you wish to combine visits and the beach without spending too much time on the road.
For lovers of nature, typical stone villages, history and architecture.
And for those who want to take the time to explore the country at their own pace and enjoy the beach.
Private accommodation and hotel
Since Istria is a peninsula you can book an accommodation in the countryside or on the coast and do one-day visits as often as you wish. Take the Istrian Y, this highway has a shape of Y and is the fastest way to reach your destination.
Book your accommodation in Istria: great choice of apartments, houses, villas and hotels.
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
* More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.