Holidays in the National parks
Holiday in Croatia to discover the National parks, some of the most beautiful towns of Dalmatia and still have time to enjoy the beach.
Visits and excursions
Ideas of one-day visits and excursions from Vodice (time required by car to reach the destination).
- Visit Kornati islands (take the boat at Vodice).
- Visit Krka waterfalls (15 mn).
- Visit Paklenica National park (1h00).
- Visit Plitvice lakes (2h00).
- Visit Šibenik (15 mn) et sa magnifique cathédrale.
- Visit Zadar (1h00) et son orgue de mer.
- Visit the medieval town of Trogir (1h00).
- Split (1h30) and the Diocletian palace.
* Check how much time you need to reach your destination at ViaMichelin.com
Choose this holiday if you arrive by plane to Zadar or Split, or if you arrive in Croatia with your own car.
Perfect holiday for lovers of nature, typical stone villages, history and architecture.
And for those who want to take the time to explore the country at their own pace and enjoy the beach.
Accommodation and hotel
Vodice is situated between Zadar and Šibenik, only 15 minutes from the Zagreb-Split highway. It is the ideal place to enjoy the beach and visit Dalmatia.
During the summer Vodice is getting very lively with outdoor concerts in the evening.
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
* More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.