14 days itinerary: Istria-Dubrovnik
Here is an example of itinerary that you can follow during your holidays in Croatia.
14 days to go down the Croatian coast, from Istria to Dubrovnik and visit beautiful towns, islands and National parks.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Istria, visit Poreč. Night in Medulin.
- Day 2 – Visit Pula. Night in Medulin.
- Day 3 – Visit Rovinj in the morning, stop in Opatija in the afternoon, continue to Plitvice. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 4 – Visit Plitvice National park. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 5 – Visit Zadar. Night in Vodice.
- Day 6 – Visit Šibenik and Krka National park. Night in Vodice.
- Day 7 – Visit Dubrovnik. Night in Dubrovnik.
- Day 8 – Visit of your choice: Elaphiti islands, Ston, Trsteno or Cavtat. Night in Dubrovnik.
- Day 9 – Visit Korčula. Night in Korčula.
- Day 10 – Visit Hvar. Night in Hvar.
- Day 11 – Visit island of Hvar or Pakleni islands. Night in Hvar.
- Day 12 – Visit Split. Night in Split.
- Day 13 – Visit the island of Brač. Night in Split.
- Day 14 – Departure from Split.
Choose this itinerary if you arrive in Croatia by car or in Pula by plane, and have a 2 weeks vacation to see as much as possible.
Since the itinerary will leave you in Split instead of Dubrovnik it will shorten the return trip.
Private accommodation and hotel
Click on the following links to book your accommodation (apartment, hotel, room…) in each town:
Book your accommodation in Medulin
Book your accommodation in Plitvice
Book your accommodation in Vodice
Book your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Book your accommodation in Korčula
Book your accommodation in Hvar
Book your accommodation in Split
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
Ferry and fast boat
Passengers only can take the fast boat (catamarans) to the island. With a car or another vehicle you will have to take the ferry.
From Dubrovnik to Korčula :
- Dubrovnik-Korčula by catamaran with G&V Line.
- Or you can reach Orebić by car on Pelješac peninsula and take the ferry Orebić-Dominče (Korčula) with Jadrolinija.
From Korčula to Hvar :
- Dominče (Korčula) – Orebić then Drvenik – Sučuraj (Hvar) by ferry with Jadrolinija.
- Korčula-Hvar by catamaran with Krilo.
- Vela Luka (Korčula)-Hvar by catamaran with Jadrolinija.
From Hvar to Split :
- Stari Grad (Hvar)-Split by ferry or Hvar-Split by catamaran with Jadrolinija.
- Hvar-Split by catamaran with Krilo.
From Split to Brač :
- Split-Supetar by ferry with Jadrolinija.
More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.