14 days itinerary: Zagreb-Dubrovnik
Here is an example of itinerary that you can follow during your holidays in Croatia.
14 days to ‘see everything’ from the capital Zagreb to Dubrovnik, visit the most beautiful towns, national parks and islands.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Zagreb, half a day to visit Downtown and Uppertown. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 2 – Visit Plitvice National park. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 3 – Visit Zadar. Night in Vodice.
- Day 4 – Visit Šibenik and Krka National park. Night in Vodice.
- Day 5 – Visit Kornati islands. Night in Vodice.
- Day 6 – Visit Trogir. Night in Split.
- Day 7 – Visit Split. Night in Split.
- Day 8 – Visit Brač island. Night in Split.
- Day 9 – Visit Hvar. Night in Hvar.
- Day 10 – Visit Hvar island or Pakleni islands. Night in Hvar.
- Day 11 – Visit Korčula. Night in Korčula.
- Day 12 – Visit Dubrovnik. Night in Dubrovnik.
- Day 13 – Visit of your choice: Elaphiti islands, Ston, Trsteno or Cavtat. Night in Dubrovnik.
- Day 14 – Departure from Dubrovnik.
This itinerary is for you if you arrive in Zagreb by plane and leave from Dubrovnik, if you have a 14 days vacation to visit the most beautiful places on the coast and the islands.
Private accommodation and hotel
Click on the following links to book your accommodation (apartment, hotel, room…) in each town:
Book your accommodation in Plitvice
Book your accommodation in Vodice
Book your accommodation in Split
Book your accommodation in Hvar
Book your accommodation in Korčula
Book your accommodation in Dubrovnik
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
Ferry and fast boat
Passengers only can take the fast boat (catamarans) to the island. With a car or another vehicle you will have to take the ferry.
From Split to Brač:
- Split-Supetar by ferry with Jadrolinija.
From Split to Hvar:
From Hvar to Korčula :
- Stari Grad (Hvar)-Korčula by ferry with Jadrolinija.
- Hvar-Korčula by catamaran with Krilo.
- Hvar-Vela Luka (Korčula) by catamaran with Jadrolinija.
From Korčula to Dubrovnik :
- Korčula-Dubrovnik by catamaran with G&V Line.
- Or ferry Dominče (Korčula)-Orebić with Jadrolinija then reach Dubrovnik by car.
More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.