7 days itinerary: Istria-Zadar
Here is an example of itinerary that you can follow during your holidays in Croatia.
7 days to visit Istria, Zadar and Plitvice National park.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Istria, visit Poreč. Night in Medulin.
- Day 2 – Visit Pula. Night in Medulin.
- Day 3 – Visit Rovinj in the morning, Opatija in the afternoon then continue to Plitvice. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 4 – Visit Plitvice National park. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 5 – Visit Zadar. Night in Zadar.
- Day 6 – Visit the island of Dugi Otok or Kornati island National park. Night in Zadar.
- Day 7 – Departure
This itinerary is perfect if you arrive by car or by plane in Pula and have only 7 days to see as much as possible.
Accommodation and hotel
Click on the following links to book your accommodation in each town:
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
Ferry and fast boat
Passengers only can take the fast boat (catamarans) to the island. With a car or another vehicle you will have to take the ferry.
From Zadar to the island of Dugi Otok:
More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.