7 days itinerary: Zagreb-Dubrovnik
Here is an example of itinerary that you can follow during your holidays in Croatia.
7 days to visit the capital city Zagreb, discover Plitvice National park, once on the Dalmatian coast visit Zadar, then Šibenik and Split to finish your trip in Dubrovnik.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Zagreb, half a day to visit Upper town and Downtown. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 2 – Visit Plitvice National park. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 3 – Visit Zadar. Night in Vodice.
- Day 4 – Visit Šibenik and Krka National park. Night in Vodice.
- Day 5 – Visit Split. Night in Split.
- Day 6 – Visit Dubrovnik. Night in Dubrovnik.
- Day 7 – Departure from Dubrovnik.
Choose this itinerary if you arrive by plane in Zagreb and leave from Dubrovnik, and you wish to see as much as possible in only 7 days.
For such an itinerary you will need to rent a car so that you don’t loose time in public transport.
Accommodation and hotel
Click on the following links to book your accommodation (apartment, hotel, room…) in each town:
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.