7 days itinerary: Zagreb-Split
Here is an example of itinerary that you can follow during your holidays in Croatia.
7 days to visit Zagreb, Split and Plitvice National park.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Zagreb, half a day to visit Upper town and Downtown. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 2 – Visit National park Plitvice. Night in Plitvice.
- Day 3 – Visit Zadar. Night in Vodice.
- Day 4 – Visit Šibenik and National park Krka. Night in Vodice.
- Day 5 – Visit Split. Night in Split.
- Day 6 – Visit Brač island or Trogir. Night in Split.
- Day 7 – Departure from Split
Perfect itinerary if you arrive by plane in Zagreb and leave from Split.
Since Zagreb and Split are less than 4 hours drive one from each other, you can as well arrive and leave from the same airport.
Click on the following links to book your accommodation (apartment, hotel, room…) in each town:
Book your accommodation in Plitvice
Book your accommodation in Vodice
Book your accommodation in Split
Rent a car
Visit Croatia with complete freedom thanks to the car rental. Discover unknown places, typical restaurants, and beaches away from the crowds.
Rent a car in the city or the airport of your choice and take the road to an unforgettable vacation.
Ferry and fast boat
Passengers only can take the fast boat (catamarans) to the island. With a car or another vehicle you will have to take the ferry.
From Split to Brač island:
- Split-Supetar by ferry with Jadrolinija.
More information about transportation in Croatia : train, bus and ferry.